Thank you for your interest in Liberty Christian Academy.
Preliminary Admission Requirements -
1. Liberty Christian Academy complies with federal and state requirements for nondiscrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in admission and access to its programs and activities.
2. Because we are a discipleship school, at least one parent and the student must be Christians who regularly attend a church.
First Action Step – “I’m Interested”
1. Receive a complimentary educational consultation with our administrator. The purpose of the educational consultation is to help determine the academic, social, and spiritual needs of your child.
2. At this time you also will be given a personal tour of the building and classrooms.
3. You will be given an Application Packet with information and forms to apply for acceptance.
4. Parents and students who want to know and experience more may come to our school to experience “The Liberty Difference” via shadowing, classroom observation, or attending various school activities. To make arrangements please contact the office at 636.745.0388 or e-mail email@example.com.
Second Action Step – “How Do I Apply?”
Completing the Application Packet is the first formal step in the process of being considered for enrollment to LCA along with submitting a nominal application fee (K – 12). The application forms can be obtained in the office.
Third Action Step - "I Need More Information about Scholarship Money Available For Families"
The LCA Board has authorized thousands of dollars for tuition assistance based on financial need through our Flexible Tuition Program (FTP). Information regarding the FTP is found in the application packet. Contact our office if you have questions or need more information about our program.
Fourth Action Step – “Did I Get Accepted?”
1. After reviewing the Application information, it will be determined if your child will benefit from enrolling at LCA. If a student has not yet met the administrator then a “get acquainted” meeting is scheduled. Students in grades 7 through 12 must also complete an admissions interview, which is a more in-depth oral questionnaire with the student.
2. Usually at this time, the administrator will notify you if your child(ren) has been accepted to LCA and you will be offered an Enrollment Packet, which is the last step to the process. A non-refundable enrollment fee is required at the time of enrollment.
3. Yearly enrollment fees are submitted with the Enrollment Packet, which ensures placement and the ordering of your child’s textbooks.
4. Arrangements for tuition payments are made at this time through the financial office.
5. Even though you may wish to enroll your child in our school, we reserve the right to make our own decisions based on what is best for the school, our current students, and your child. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate everyone.
Tuition and Fees
Because of the quality of education offered at LCA, the tuition at LCA is higher than some Christian schools, but less than others. However, we have a goal that no child from a qualifying family will be denied admission only for financial reasons. Flexible payment schedules are available for all and financial aid for students K-12. At the point of acceptance to LCA, a yearly enrollment fee is assessed which guarantees your child's placement in a class or on a waiting list. Books, computer software, and other enhancements are purchased with the enrollment fees. To make an appointment to discuss the investment in your child's future, call 636.745.0388.
Financial Aid is available for Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
At LCA, it is our desire that no child be denied a Christian education due to financial limitations. If the cost of educating your child at Liberty Christian Academy is not affordable for your family, please read on for details on how to apply for financial assistance. John 14:14 "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for LCA. Families applying for financial aid must complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment as soon as possible. Applicants can apply online immediately at www.factstuitionaid.com.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
1. Completed online application and application fee.
2. Copies of your previous year tax forms including all supporting documents.
3. Copies of your previous year W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
4. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
Because funds are limited, it is very important that you complete the application process as soon as possible. Completion of a financial aid application does not guarantee admission to LCA nor financial assistance.